The offers are applicable to members ("member") of HSBC Premier MasterCard® credit card ("HSBC Premier Credit Card"), a credit card issued by an HSBC group company ("HSBC") or a credit card bearing HSBC and Premier name and logo
Cardmembers must settle payment with their HSBC Premier credit card in order to enjoy the offers.
The offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotional offers/programmes, discounted items, shopping and dining coupons, membership benefits and fixed-price items (or otherwise specified).
The offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and discounts and are not transferable to other persons.
HSBC accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the respective merchants involved.
Terms and conditions specified by respective merchants apply. For Travel & Leisure and Wine & Dine categories: Black-out dates, local government taxes, reservation and cancellation policies may apply. Cardmembers are required to state the redemption of the offer during advance booking. The offers are not applicable to service charges and may not be available during public holidays or festivities or other dates as specified by the respective merchants. Please check with respective merchants for details.
The promotion periods and terms and conditions of each merchant's offer are subject to change without prior notice. HSBC accepts no liability for any such change and will not notify cardmembers separately of any such change.
Other special terms and conditions relating to the offers may also apply. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion.
HSBC reserves the right to vary the terms of or withdraw the offers at any time without prior notice.
In the case of any dispute, the decision of HSBC and the respective merchants shall be final.
Each country may have specific terms relating to its offers. Please refer to the specific terms as follows:
Canada Premier Privileges Program Terms and Conditions
To use HSBC’s Premier Privileges Program, you must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as varied from time to time.
While in Canada, the following terms and conditions will apply to the Premier Privileges Program.
1. HSBC’s Premier Privileges Program ("the Program") is operated in Canada, by HSBC Bank Canada ("HSBC") and is available to selected customers of HSBC and its related companies. "Program Participants" are organizations, which extend a benefit, discount, upgrade or other offer to users of the Program.
The Program is offered by HSBC at its sole discretion and is available if you are the holder of an "HSBC Premier MasterCard" issued by any member of the HSBC Group (an "Eligible Card"). Your use of the Program shall terminate automatically if your account is cancelled for any reason or your charging privileges are revoked.
HSBC may change these terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the Program at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you. We will post any changes to these terms and conditions on the Program web site (www.privileges.hsbcpremier.com). You should therefore review the terms and conditions periodically for changes.
2. The benefits available are listed on the Program web site and in general advertising material. All information is accurate at the time of publication, but may change without notice to you.
All benefits are subject to availability and the general terms and conditions outlined on the Program web site and other terms and conditions imposed by Program Participants.
3. To claim a benefit, you must pay with your Eligible Card or, in the Province of Quebec, present your Eligible Card at the time of the transaction. If you do not do so, you cannot claim the benefit at a later date.
4. By participating in the Program, you acknowledge and agree that Program Participants may collect information for:
the provision or performance of services relating to the Program
the administration of the Program
planning, research and the marketing of products and services of HSBC and its related companies, or any Program Participant.
HSBC and its related companies, their agents and contractors can seek access to, collect, use and disclose that information between themselves for these purposes. For cardholders with an Eligible Card issued by HSBC Bank Canada, you have the right to refuse or withdraw your consent to the use of information by HSBC for certain purposes. Please refer to your HSBC MasterCard Cardholder Agreement for details. For more information about the principles of privacy observed by HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries in Canada, consult the HSBC Privacy Code, available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or www.hsbc.ca.
5. HSBC and its related companies have taken and will take all reasonable care to ensure that information it publishes in relation to HSBC’s Premier Privileges Program is accurate, but does not accept any liability relating to information provided by third parties. All descriptions of benefits are based on information supplied by Program Participants.
HSBC and its related companies are not responsible for: (a) any benefit you receive under the Program; (b) any death or injury or consequential loss or damage from a benefit; or (c) any loss, theft or destruction of a benefit or a voucher. HSBC and its related companies are not liable for:
any unauthorized use of the Program
any failure by you to notify a Program Participant that a transaction is eligible for a benefit under the Program
any benefit not being available for any reason
any failure by a Program Participant to meet the terms and conditions on which it has agreed to provide a benefit
any failure to notify you of any change in these terms and conditions, the benefits, Program Participants or qualifying goods and services
the suspension and/or termination of the Program.
Program Participants do not have any authority, express or implied, to make any representations, warranties or statements on behalf of HSBC or its related companies.
Singapore HSBC Premier Privileges Privilege Programme Terms and Conditions
1. Cardholders must pay with their personal HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card, issued by HSBC to enjoy these offers.
2. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers, privileges, promotions, on-going promotions, vouchers, promotional coupons, discount cards, discount schemes, items on sale, discounted items, fixed-price items, privilege card(s), loyalty programmes, or in-house offers unless otherwise stated.
3. Offers, discounts, vouchers and privileges cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or services and are not transferrable to other persons unless otherwise stated.
4. Please quote 'HSBC Premier Privileges Programme' prior to ordering, making reservations or payment.
5. Offers are not applicable to debit card purchases made using the credit line of any personal line of credit account. Home delivery and online purchases are not applicable for debit cards.
6. Premier Exclusives are only applicable to cardholders carrying the HSBC Premier MasterCard credit cards.
All participating outlets reserve the right to replace complimentary items with another item of similar value.
All gifts and promotional items are on a while stocks last basis.
8. Health and Beauty:
Strictly by appointment only.
All participating outlets reserve the right to replace complimentary items with another item of similar value.
All gifts are on a while stocks last basis.
9. Wine and Dine:
Offer valid for dine-in only, unless otherwise stated.
Prior reservations are strongly recommended and subject to availability. Please quote "HSBC's Everyday Dining Offers Programme" prior to ordering or making reservations.
Not valid on all eves of and on public holidays such as Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Lunar New Year (including the 15 days of the Lunar New Year) and special occasions as stipulated but not limited to Valentine's Day, Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Thanksgiving, unless otherwise stated.
Not valid in conjunction with any other discounts, privileges, promotional events, vouchers, loyalty schemes, in-house promotions, set menus or thematic menus, unless otherwise stated.
Vouchers issued by the outlets are valid for the next visit only. Other terms and conditions of the vouchers apply.
All 1-for-1 offers are limited to one redemption per visit per bill per cardholder, unless otherwise stated. Complimentary item must be equal or of lower value of the item(s) purchased. Participating merchants reserve the right to replace complimentary item with another item of similar or lesser value.
10. Travel and Leisure:
For room stay promotion, prior reservation is required and is subject to availability at time of reservation. Cardholders must present HSBC credit card and identification card/passport upon check-in.
Hotel cancellation policy applies.
Room rates are subject to applicable government taxes and service charge unless otherwise stated.
Room charge will be levied if a guaranteed reservation does not arrive on the scheduled date of arrival without notice. Hotel cancellation policy applies.
Prices stated for the travel packages are based on twin-sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
Prices listed are accurate as of print and is subject to fluctuation of applicable taxes, surcharges and charges.
Confirmation is subject to seat / room availability and minimum group size if applicable.
Please contact the respective travel agents for full details of the promotional travel packages.
11. Birthday special:
Birthday special is only valid during cardholder's birthday month and has to be utilized on the same month the birthday falls on, unless otherwise stated.
Eg if birthday falls on 15 May, Birthday special is applicable for the entire month of May, unless otherwise stated.
Birthday special is limited to one redemption per cardholder per participating merchant, unless otherwise stated.
Cardholders must present their identification card/work permit/passport to enjoy the Birthday special.
Prior reservation is required to enjoy the Birthday specials, unless otherwise stated. Please refer to individual outlet's terms and conditions for more details.
Birthday special is not transferrable to other persons and cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or services.
13. Offers are bound by the terms and conditions of the respective merchants.
14. All offers are valid until 31 December 2010 unless otherwise stated. The promotional periods of each merchant's offer are subject to change/termination. HSBC accepts no liability on any such change and will not notify cardholders separately of any such change.
15. Other special terms and conditions relating to these offers may also apply. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion.
16. All feedback regarding the outlets should be directed to the outlets immediately.
17. HSBC accepts no liability for the goods and services provided by the merchants involved in this promotion.
18. Offer is subject to prevailing GST payment plus service charge and cess where applicable.
19. In case of any dispute, the decision of HSBC and respective merchants shall be final.
20. HSBC reserves the right to vary the terms of or withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
21. All information is accurate at the time of printing.